Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yinka Day Weekend

I hope all of you had a nice labor day weekend. I usually spend my labor day 3 day weekends in the Hamptons with Beyonce and the rest of my celebrity friends. Bey's birthday is the 4th and mine is the 5th so we like to celebrate together. However this year I wanted to do something different. I turned 18 on Monday and life has been great ever since. I'm a very blessed girl.

Saturday night my sister and I went to the Arlington Improv and saw Godfrey perform. I have never laughed so hard consistently in my life. He is an amazing comedian. Unfortunately cameras weren't allowed out in the show room when he came on so I only got one of the stage.



My sister is Miss Texas.
She's an Egyptian too.
I'm a dork.



Sunday was pretty chill. It's the Lord's day so after Church I did laundry, did my nails, and watched the Lord's sunday lineup: True Blood, Keeping up with the Kardashians & Entourage.



Monday was my birthday! Woohoo! I'm 18 now. Does anyone want me to buy them cigarettes? I spent the day with family, being treated like a Queen.

No comments: