Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday

I'm typing this on a Thursday, and coincidentally The Weeknd's "The Bird's Part 2" is playing. I just wanted to get a few things off my chest. I may come off as one who doesn't care much about what people think of me, which is entirely false. I care a lot but I'm aware of, and have been for the most part of my life about what matters. Recently the nominations at my school for homecoming court were announced. I did not campaign or ask for anyone to vote for me, but a good number of my peers did. That? I care about. That people genuinely feel that I deserve to be held to any acclaim. I pray for others before I pray for myself. I love a lot of people, I have a big heart, and I'm a very passionate being, and to know that the feelings that I feel for others are returned in any form every now and again makes my heart smile.

No comments: