Saturday, September 24, 2011

She Will Be Loved

Last night I went to see Maroon 5 with my lovely friend Sebastian. We had lawn seats but of course half way through the set we worked our way down closer to the band. Train and Matt Nathanson opened for them. I wasn't familiar with Matt and I only know Train from songs like "Drops of Jupiter" & "Soul Sister" which I find funny since there were probably a total of 50 "sistas" in the crowd. We missed Matt Nathanson but we got there in time for Train. The lead singer is a great performer and although I didn't know much of their music I still enjoyed them and that's what makes a great performer in my opinion, being able to capture the crowd. They also added African style drums to "Soul Sista" in their set which I thought was pretty dope. A guy proposed to his girlfriend during their song "Marry Me" which was disgustingly adorable. When Maroon 5 finally came out they killed it. They performed all my favorites beside except "Infatuation". Adam sounds amazing live and they did a stupendous job. Them boys got soul.

P.S: This post is dedicated to my sister since she is IN LOVE with Adam Levine & was super jell I got to see her man live ;]


Lawn..
Being sneaky & getting closer...

No comments: