Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tattoos

I don't have any. I want a triangle on my back. Not any relation to Illuminati, Roc Nation or any hipster-esque things, I've just always loved Triangles, since elementary and playing with blocks. I also want a very detailed elephant on my wrist or ribcage. I'd also like to have 1st John 4:12 somewhere but I don't know yet, and I want the actual scripture that says "No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us and his love is brought to full expression in us." It's my favorite verse. I don't want any of them to be visible however if I get one on my wrist there's no hiding that. I want to be established and be making at least six figures before I get a visible one. Hopefully this summer I can get my triangle done. There's more to the explanations but I don't feel like going into too much detail because it's personal.


P.S: All my tattoos will have some significance to me and my life, not condemning anyone who gets a meaningless/spontaneous one, because it's your body and it doesn't say anywhere that your tattoos have to have a meaning. However, I'm a Christian and I'm aware that tattoos are a sin so when I go up to the pearly gates I'd like to have a solid argument for St.Peter.

No comments: