Friday, March 4, 2011

Psuedo Recognition

I'm not sure how incredibly dorky this makes me and to be honest I don't really care. If you and I are familiar with one another you'd know I love writing and I love Complex magazine. Well, a couple of days ago during the Infamous Charlie Sheen 20/20 interview I tweeted:


Then a little later, Noah Callahan-Bever, the editor-in-chief of Complex tweeted:




A little different from my original tweet, but similar nonetheless. He doesn't follow me so there's no way he would of seen my tweet anyways, but just to poke fun at the guy, I tweeted:




I was totally kidding, and didn't think he'd see or respond to the tweet, but he did and said:


GREAT MINDS. GREAT FUCKING MINDS. INSINUATING THAT HIM AND I BOTH HAVE GREAT MINDS AND THAT GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE. DAMINT GINA I MADE IT! Lol, let me calm down. In actuality that's not anything major, but I still think it's pretty cool and who knows? Maybe one day when I attempt to apply for a position at Complex I could dig this post up and show Mr. Callahan.

No comments: