Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The semester is almost over. I already have my winter break jigs in order for the moment after I take my last exam December 10th. This break is much needed for I am at the cusp of a creative whirlwind that I'm hoping this break will help me spiral into. I don't think i'll ever truly be happy until all the ideas in my head have been manifested. That's not to say that I'm currently unhappy. I'm very happy actually. I have far too much damn potential to sit back and watch. Also, is it crazy that I have to constantly remind myself that I am very young and have many carpe's to diem? I just need all the ideas in my head to come to fruition...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Cameron. Real shit! I feel you deep on that. Got too much potential to sit back and let it waste. Gonna do big things!