Sunday, February 19, 2012

Narcissistic

Age: 18
Where I'm from: Nigeria
Where I would like to live: I love Dallas
Favorite food: So maniez.
Religion: Chrisitan
Sexual orientation: Straight
Single/Taken: Single
Favourite book: The Land
Eyes color: Darkass Brown
Favourite movie: A Bronx Tale
Favourite TV show: I Love Lucy
Favourite band/singer: N.E.R.D & Michael Jackson
My best friend's name: Courtney
Favorite day of the year: My Birthday
Favourite color: It varies
If I have any pets and name: None :(
What I'm listening to right now: Real Housewives of ATL
Last movie I've watched: Coraline
What's my ringtone: Who Gon' Stop Me - Kanye West & Jay-Z
Favourite male character from a TV show: Ari Gold from "Entourage"
Favourite female character from a TV show: Lucy Ricardo
What does my name mean: "Riches surround God's Child"
Favourite superhero: Storm
Celebrity crush: Brody Jenner
My birthday: The Day after Beyonce's
Drugs done: uh, weed?

No comments: