Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9, 2011

Though tomorrow is not necesarilly promised, almost everyone has a plan for the future. When I was a little girl I wanted to be a lawyer, mostly because I was heavily into debate and arguing. The older I got the more my choice of profession began to broaden and change, from psycologist, to OBGYN, to talk show host, to DJ, to fashion designer, to journalist and most recently the owner of my own Medical Marijuana Pharmacy (No, I'm not a pothead). Although I'm not postively sure as to what I'd like to do for a living there are a few things I know I'd like to achieve.

1) To be financially stable rich.
-I don't EVER want to struggle. The whole "look at price tags, where they do that at?" lifestyle is a way of life I want to live. I am materialistic. FIGHT ME.

2) I want to love what I'm doing.
-You know those people who constantly complain about their job? I never want to be one of them. I'm a very passionate person, so I want to do something I'm passionate about, and never get tired of.

3) I want to constantly learn.
- I sometimes fall asleep reading random articles on Wikipedia on various things. I really love to learn, well outside of Algebra 2. Almost everything intrigues me, I want to work in a industry that is constantly opening my mind to new things.


I'm open to any profession that allows me to take part in all of the above. :]

No comments: